Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Waking up every morning with "Squidward"



Yes, you are probably wondering, "what is she talking about?" Well, we live on a dead end road and there is a "farm" next to our house that is facing my bedroom. I wake to the most gawd aweful sound every morning... BAAAAAA BAAAAA (in the deepest most annoying voice ever... think of Squidward on Sponge Bob Squarepants, the one that looks like he has man-junk for a nose... ;0)



As I lay there and ponder whether to get up or not, I drift off into deep thought, I wonder if that is what I sound like to God when I whine? We are known as His sheep and we hear His voice, the Shepherd.... the visual is "lambs". He hears our prayers and let's be honest... we whine sometimes. BAAAA BAAAAAA.... and then, as I am pulling myself out of my deep thought process, I remember, He loves every living thing... especially me, 'cuz I'm His little girl! (even if I WHINE, HE LOVES ME!!) YEAH!!! .... =0)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a good analogy! I'm sure we sound like annoying sheep sometimes. Or a lot of the time.

    AND I do agree: squidward's nose is offensive and phallic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny. I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete