Monday, May 25, 2009

It's a BOY!!


























For my Mother's Day gift this year, I got a darling card from Lenzi & Ben and a one way ticket to Vegas the day before the long awaited ultrasound appointment we have all been waiting for!! We get to find out the sex of the baby!! We were crossing our fingers for a little girl, since Lenzi and I are surrounded by boys... but, after seeing our little guy covering his face wih his hands and then finding his mouth and sucking on his fingers... we forgot what we wanted and just wanted to hold him NOW!! He is so adorable. He was wiggling and kicking, we kept asking Lenzi if she could "feel that". She couldn't, her placenta is in front of her stomach so she will not be able to feel the baby for a while... =(

That afternoon, we all traveled back by car to SLC. We spent the weekend together... Lenzi and I, of course, went baby shopping.... found the cutest bedding at Babinski's in Foot Hill Village. After looking at how much everything costs, my reaction is OH BOY!!


PRESS PLAY

This is him sucking on his fingers!! (I am gritting my teeth, he is so cute!!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a fun, fun time. I agree, once you see the ultrasound, it's hard to be patient for them to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being there with us Mom. It was really fun to share that AWESOME moment with you. Now we just need to sit back and wait for 4 LONG months to go by so we can hold our little guy. I really can't wait!! He's the cutest little baby ever - and I'm not biased or anything :)

    ReplyDelete