Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Bucket List



















After watching the movie The"Bucket List" I have decided to do my own. There are several things I want to do & accomplish before I "kick the bucket"...
Doug decided to do the bucket list with me. Here is a list we WILL work on:

DOUG'S LIST
Golf at August GA , Pebble Beach, St. Andrews & TPC at Sawgrass

See the Space Shuttle take off

Go to Hawaii

Go on a cruise with Cindy & enjoy it

Shoot an elk (not with a camera...)

Catch a King Salmon on the Kenai River, Alaska (I will go with him to see ALASKA

Win the Lottery



CINDY'S LIST
Compassion trip to Africa

Travel to Hawaii & pick something off a tree.... =0)

New York, Alaska.... (Okay, all 50 states is my goal....)

Become a jogger & actually run in a marathon, goal to = finish

Learn to play the guitar

Go on a cruise with Doug & enjoy it

Helicopter ride

Scuba Dive

Hot Air Balloon ride

Visit Israel where Jesus walked

Final activity & most important: BE READY to spend eternity with my JESUS!!

3 comments:

  1. SO you both are officially going to do one of these in a couple of weeks. UN-FAIR is what I'd like to call it. :) I'm down to go to Israel with you. That would be amazing and who better to go with?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, me, me (my hand is frantically waving in the air!). I want to go to Israel too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your list. I hope you can make a good dent in it. Also, I hope I am one of the "old friends" you need to do lunch with. :)

    ReplyDelete